SHIPPING INFORMATION - INDIA
We at The House of Ganges know how important it is to receive your purchased products in the finest condition and on time. We use a large network of couriers to deliver your products as early as possible.
- Typically, orders take 5 to 7 working days post dispatch from Kolkata to reach anywhere in India. In some cases, it might take more time, due to local restrictions and during special sale periods.
- Free shipping is available on all the products.
- In case, any pre-paid order is lost in transit then the entire amount will be refunded.
- COD Orders: All orders under COD will be charged an additional flat rate of INR 150. For COD orders, the customers are contacted by our customer service team for order confirmation.
- Please note, two attempts will be made to confirm the order, if failed to answer the calls, the orders will marked be as canceled.
- Our courier partner will contact you before delivering the product. In case you are not at the delivery address, three attempts will be made in order to deliver the product. Failing to receive or attend to the calls made will result in your order being returned back to our warehouse.
We now ship to over a 230 countries worldwide. Register with us to receive updates on shipping, promotions and other related information.
For all international shipping, we have tied up with the best logistic partners like FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS and Aramex to provide you with the most reliable and efficient service.
Shipping charges will be added/ mentioned while checking out on your order. For any difficulty, you can contact our customer service team via call or WhatsApp on +91 6291900300, alternatively, you can also send an email to email@example.com
- We accept all international credit and debit cards. Simply choose a credit card at the time of check out. This is the simplest way to complete your transaction.
- Orders shipped outside India may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
SHIPPING COSTS & EXPRESS SHIPPING?
Express delivery is available to most destinations. Customers are requested to add a note of the express delivery address during checkout and we will notify you with the additional costs and possibility.